What happens when you pair one of the friendliest economic developers you'll ever meet, with one of the most interesting cities that you've never heard of? In this episode, Dane finds out as he talks with Stewart McGregor of Grand Prairie, Texas.
- "The ones that got away" - the big deals that didn't happen, but what you learn in the process.
- The importance of sharing with policy leaders, coworkers and community stakeholders why we do what we do.
- How important it is to learning to laugh as an economic developer. Things can get stressful and difficult, but seeing through some of the negativity can help you press on.
- To never forget the stories from your experiences (and the lessons they may have taught you), and to share those stories with others.
- Grand Prairie Hires New Economic Development Manager
- Grand Prairie city employee named to national 40 Under 40 list
- Stewart McGregor, CEcD | LinkedIn
- Economic Development | City of Grand Prairie
- Amazon Cements Forney's Status As 'The Next Logical Industrial Frontier'
- The Prime Opportunity Zone No One Is Talking About In Grand Prairie
- RELOCATION STATION: After 35 years, Grand Prairie sets sights on new office projects - Dallas Business Journal
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.