Are you an economic development thought leader? If not, why not? It is as easy as sharing your:
- Opinions on an issue affecting our industry.
- New strategies and tactics for attraction, BR&E, talent attraction, workforce development, etc.
- After action reviews of past projects; to learn from the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Conference presentations, because not everyone goes to conferences for the presentations.
The Econ Dev Show's thousands of daily economic development readers want to know:
- When was the last time you learned from a project that went particularly well? Or one that ended just alright?
- Did you codify your learnings? Don't just keep that to yourself. Make your insights available to others.
- Consider celebrating more than the successful projects; instead, celebrate the techniques that made success possible.
Thought Leadership Articles
Here's an archive of published submissions.
Submitting: The Process
We will consider all submissions, but due to the high volume of submissions we cannot respond to each author.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
To submit a Thought Leadership piece, please use this form.