Economic Development Thought Leadership
You are an economic development thought leader, you just don't know it yet.
😎 Good morning econ dev peeps,
Are you an economic development thought leader? Do you want to become one? Keep reading after the sponsorship message to find out how the Econ Dev Show is working to spread your smarts around. -Dane
Today's email is brought to you by Convergence.
We get it. You're pulled in too many directions, last minute RFP's and politics. Requests for help. Managing a board. And the list goes on.
Convergence can help. They've built a complete marketing, BRE, communication, reporting, and CRM system optimized for economic developers.
Are you an economic development thought leader? If not, why not? It is as easy as sharing your:
- Opinions on an issue affecting our industry.
- New strategies and tactics for attraction, BR&E, talent attraction, workforce development, etc.
- After action reviews of past projects; to learn from the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Conference presentations, because not everyone goes to conferences for the presentations.
The Econ Dev Show's thousands of daily economic development readers want to know:
- When was the last time you learned from a project that went particularly well? Or one that ended just alright?
- Did you codify your learnings? Don't just keep that to yourself. Make your insights available to others.
- Consider celebrating more than the successful projects; instead, celebrate the techniques that made success possible.
To submit a Thought Leadership piece, please use this form.
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.