Table of Contents
In this episode, Dane talks marketing with Dave Parsell. Dave is co-founder of Localintel, a technology company providing location marketing tools that hundreds of economic developers have added to their website to promote their community's advantages.
We also discuss:
1. Dave's journey to date helping economic developers - what he's learnt from economic developers and how they've adapted
2. Why economic developers should begin with WHY.
3. What is Location Advantages Marketing and how does it help economic developers
4. Localintel's new Quality of Life marketing tool
- Dave Parsell | LinkedIn
- Localintel - EcDev.org
- Promote your community's Quality of Life Advantages
- Localintel: Overview | LinkedIn
- Why economic developers should begin with WHY | LinkedIn
- How the Marketing & Business Development Funnel drives FDI and business attraction. | LinkedIn
- Economic Development Project of the Week: Fort Bend County, TX | LinkedIn
- Middle Michigan - Economic Development Project of the Week | LinkedIn
From the Pre Interview:
Four books Dave highly recommends:
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore
- Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price by Madhavan Ramanujam and Georg Tacke
- Differentiate or Die: Survival in Our Era of Killer Competition by Jack Trout and Steve Rivkin
- Category Creation: How to Build a Brand that Customers, Employees, and Investors Will Love by Anthony Kennada and Brian Halligan
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.