Podcast Episode 66 - Workforce Development Starts in 3rd Grade with Greg Lowe
Yes, 3rd grade: the year they introduce multiplication and division.
Greg Lowe is the Economic Development Director in Lewisburg, Tennessee. His workforce development program doesn't start in trade school or junior college. It starts in third grade.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
- Greg Lowe, TCEcD – LinkedIn
- City of Lewisburg, TN
- Make It In Marshall
- Greg Lowe, TCEcD Bio & Resume
- Lewisburg, Tennessee | Facebook
- VR Event with Motlow State 063022 - YouTube — Discussion with Dr. Tony Millican of Motlow State Community College about its VR Lab and the current uses of VR/AR and the future potential in education and training and more from this evolving technology
- VR & ECD Series GSA and PlaceVR 062322 - Youtube — Discussion with Aaron Brossoit and Audrey Anderson of Golden Shovel Agency and PlaceVR on Virtual Reality in Economic Development from Fam Tours and Site Visits to Workforce Development and more.
- VR & ECD Series TransfrVR 062322 - YouTube — Discussion with Arielle Woodmore of TransfrVR on Virtual Reality and Workforce Development, Education & Training opportunities for students, adults, employers and employees.
- 13 Ways to Kill Your Community by Doug Griffiths and Kelly Clemmer
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.