Table of Contents
Lenora is a very special guest. Not only is she an expert in business attraction, but she's also an incredibly interesting person with a diverse background and wealth of experiences.
Our guest today has always had a passion for international relations and initially set out to become a diplomat. Along the way, she also became involved in politics and even worked on the Obama campaign.
But that's just the beginning of her story. In this interview, she'll be sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience in economic development and business attraction, as well as offering practical tips and strategies for anyone looking to make a difference in their community.
So sit back, relax, and get ready to be inspired.
More About Peorgia
- Econ Dev Show Podcast Episode 71 - Both a Planning Agency and an EDO With Chris Setti
- Visit Peoria, IL | Find Hotels, Restaurants & Things to Do
- Relocating to Peoria IL | Discover Area Communities & Culture
- Transatlantic Business Council - TBIC
- Site Selectors Guild Annual Conference
- Site Selectors Guild
- MidAmerica Economic Development Council
Economic Development in Illinois
- Econ Dev Show Podcast Episode 39 - Economic Development is Still Not for Amateurs with Jay Garner
- Amazon.com: Economic Development Is [STILL] Not for Amateurs!: A must-read for community leaders on how to achieve economic development success eBook
- Economic Development is Still Not for Amateurs Book Review By Lenora Fisher
More About Lenora
- Experience working 2007-08 Obama campaign shapes Peoria economic developer's vision for city | Peoria Public Radio
- Episode 119: How to Sharpen Up Your Conflict Resolution to Cut Through Tension | Lenora Fisher, Greater Peoria Economic Development Council – America's Jobs Team
Like This Show?
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.