Happy New Year!
Today, the first workday of the new year for some of you, and the last day of the holiday season for others, I wanted to take a moment and look back at all that we've accomplished together with the Econ Dev Show Podcast over the last year.
First off, thank you for listening. Secondly, thank you for telling me how much you've enjoyed the podcast. I always love to hear from you, but your messages, calls, and emails of support have been fantastic.
If you've enjoyed the podcast and haven't already done so, please leave a review here. Your ratings and reviews help other economic developers to discover and listen alongside you.
I've enjoyed sitting down and talking with our various economic development experts and creating each episode, just as much, and maybe even more than you've enjoyed listening to them. While we all work in the same industry, as evidenced by our cast of guests, the unique range of experiences and expertise in the industry is vast. I hope that I've helped convince you that while there's nothing new under the sun, there's always a new way to look at any situation.
Maybe you've been listening from the beginning, but most likely, you joined us at some point along the way. Either way, if you haven't listened to them all, take a look back with us, and maybe give a listen to any that you might have missed.
Here are my favorite episodes, the five with the least plays, and the top five most listened to ones of 2021:
Dane's Favorite Episodes
- LinkedIn Marketing For Your EDO with Andrew Phillips
- The Secrets of Economic Development with Novelist and Econ Dev Don Erwin
- Planning and Anthropology with Econ Dev Jim Eldridge
- Work Where You Live with Erin Silk and Lisa Krouse
- Economic and Workforce Development with Cody Mosely
The Bottom 5 Least Listened to Episodes
- From the West Coast to the East Coast with Patrick Pierce
- How to Save Your Downtown with Small-Scale Manufacturing with Ilana Preuss
- With Dane Carlson (on the We Are Jobs Podcast)
- Recruiting from the US to Quebec with JP Saucier
- With Change Agent Jimi Copland of The Rural Spark
The Top 5 Most Listened To Episodes
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.