Episode #8: From the West Coast to the East Coast with Patrick Pierce
Patrick Pierce moved from a large organization in Washington state to a small town in North Carolina, and he says that the coopetition is the same everywhere.
Table of Contents
Episode #8 of the Econ Dev Show Podcast is now live.
Often the best way to advance in your economic development career is to change organizations. But do you secretly worry that if you pack up and move across the country that you'll get there and be completely clueless?
Today's guest did just that - Patrick Pierce moved from a large organization in Washington state to a small town in North Carolina, and he says that the coopetition is the same everywhere.
Coopetition (sometimes spelled "co-opetition") is the collaboration between competitors, in hopes of mutually beneficial results. Sounds exactly like regional economic development to me.
- Welcome to Clayton, North Carolina
- Patrick Pierce, CEcD - Economic Development Director - Town of Clayton | LinkedIn
- CEO of Economic Alliance steps down, interim CEO appointed | HeraldNet.com
- Clayton Welcomes New Economic Development Director
- Coopetition - Wikipedia
- The Rules of Co-opetition
- Coopetition: What Is It and How Can It Help Your Business Grow? – Channel Futures
- Co-Opetition: Brandenburger, Adam M., Nalebuff, Barry J.: 9780385479509: Amazon.com: Books
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.