So, it turns out that I've been using LinkedIn wrong. Maybe it wasn't my fault – I have been using it for a long time.
I joined LinkedIn March 1st, 2006, and for years all of the advice I'd heard said to add everyone on LinkedIn as your connection -- not just people you knew and worked with, but everybody in your address book and every random person who sent you an invite. We thought that if someone didn't have 500+ connections on LinkedIn, they were doing it wrong.
Today's guest sets us straight. Andrew Phillips is LinkedIn's resident economic development organization expert, and he helps EDOs do it right.
- LinkedIn Economic Development Newsletter | June 2021
- Five Steps for Supercharging Your Economic Development Marketing in 2019
- LinkedIn Placemaking Newsletter
- LinkedIn for Economic Development Organizations | Live Webinar
- How to Fuel Economic Development Using LinkedIn's Platform
Give it a listen.
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.