Table of Contents
KathodeRay is a full-service marketing agency that connects government organizations to their community. This small (but mighty) woman-owned and operated marketing agency can help your community thrive. They use tried and true methods to connect your organization to your residents using social, digital, and traditional media.
In this episode, Dane discusses childcare as an economic development priority with Cody Morrison. Cody is the Executive Director of the Monadnock Economic Development Corporation in Keene, New Hampshire. The MEDC has taken a leading role in working to improve the number of childcare providers in their region.
- Monadock Economic Development Corporation
- Cody Morrison | LinkedIn
- Cody Morrison seeks to reimagine MEDC’s impact, forge new connections
- Cody Morrison Tell-All - YouTube
- Cody Morrison Executive Director of M.E.D.C. On WKBK’s Open Mic With Dan Mitchell. 2.6.23 | WKBK Radio
- Monadnock Economic Development Corporation: Overview | LinkedIn
- Monadnock Economic Development Corporation | Keene NH | Facebook
Cody is the Executive Director of the Monadnock Economic Development Corporation in Keene, New Hampshire. The MEDC is one of the nine regional development corporation leaders in the state. Their jurisdiction covers 40+ towns in the southwest corner of New Hampshire.
Having grown up on a first-generation dairy farm, Cody has been dedicated to addressing rural issues for most of their life and is passionate about helping rural communities revitalize their local economies.
Cody's Favorite Books
- Rumsfeld's Rules: Leadership Lessons in Business, Politics, War, and Life
- The Gatekeepers: How the White House Chiefs of Staff Define Every Presidency
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.