Table of Contents
In this episode Dane talks to retired economic developer Don Erwin. He's written an engrossing thriller and an economic development textbook. (They're the same book: Buffalo Hunting in Alabama: A Novel.)
- Economic Development By The Book on Vimeo — Economic Development Assoc. of Alabama Summer Conference -- July 27th
- 21 Book Recommendations for 2021 — Happy Holidays from DCI!
- Review: Buffalo Hunting in Alabama by Don Erwin - Birmingham Business Journal
- Real Estate Matters Podcast - 86: Profiles in Real Estate - Don Erwin
- Buffalo Hunting in Alabama: A Novel — What if economic development was a cross between Jurassic Park, James Bond and Jack Reacher? (Our review.)
- (Paperback) Buffalo Hunting in Alabama: A Novel
- (Kindle eBook) Buffalo Hunting in Alabama: A Novel
- (Audible Audiobook) Buffalo Hunting in Alabama: A Novel
In our pre-interview, we asked Don:
What's been your most influential book and why?
I inhale books, so it’s impossible to name a specific one.
What is your favorite productivity tool or resource?
For writing a book, it’s the dictation/transcription feature on iPhones and iPads and the outlining features of Microsoft Word.
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.