Today's email is brought to you by Convergence.
Convergence has built a complete marketing, BRE, communication, reporting, and CRM system optimized for economic developers.
Amanda Beadles absolutely loves her small town of Chillicothe, Illinois.
That's good because she's their local economic developer, and small town econ dev can be hard without the right mental attitude, and a little bit of yoga.
Luckily Amanda has both.
Because when they hired her, they neglected to mention that their super-successful TIF district was expiring ASAP.
- The City of Chillicothe
- In the Spotlight - Amanda Beadles
- How a cozy Illinois town rejuvenated its unsightly downtown buildings — Two decades later, how Chillicothe's TIF district has revitalized the city's downtown: However, the town's taxing bodies didn't agree on an extension for another four years.
- As Chillicothe TIF district expires, economic leaders look back at its impact
- Chillicothe businesses are seeing improvements, renovations thanks to TIF funds
- Triple Dipple's Treats and Delicacies
- Amanda Beadles | LinkedIn
- City of Chillicothe Economic Development
Amanda's favorite books:
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That can Change Your Life
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.