Table of Contents
In this episode, Dane talks to Ben Nelson. Ben is the founder and CEO of Radix Leadership. He specializes in helping leaders and organizations build high performing teams that achieve their goals by aligning their purpose and their people to deliver on performance. He's also the executive director of the Kewaunee County Economic Development Corporation in Wisconsin.
- May 1, 1969: Fred Rogers testifies before the Senate Subcommittee on Communications - YouTube
- Ben Nelson, MS | LinkedIn
- Kewaunee County Economic Development Corporation | Everything Grows Better Here
- Effective Leadership - Radix Leadership
- Radix Leadership: Overview | LinkedIn
- Transformational Leadership Articles - Radix Leadership
- A crash course in talent optimization - The Predictive Index
- The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember: Rogers, Fred: 9781401301064: Amazon.com: Books
Ben's Favorite Book
The World According to Mister Rogers. I think all of us aspire to be something more. That may be a job title, a more fit lifestyle or just gain more knowledge. We focus so much on what we are not, and this book reminds us all that no matter where you are in your journey, you're doing well. It reminds us to be present in the moment of those that care about us just the way we are. Fred Rogers was known for that, and it doesn't discount the desire to be better, but it reminds us that what we are is already important as well. I think it is a great reminder for us.
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.