The "American Dream" for millions of Americans has always been to work hard for thirty years, and to then to retire to Florida. But what if you could break that mold and work where you want to live?
Lisa Krouse and Erin Silk talk with Dane about workforce and business attraction, and what's driving the growth of Sarasota County, Florida.
- Sarasota County Economic Development Corporation
- Workforce Attraction - Sarasota County EDC
- Sarasota County Welcomes Rumble
- LinkedIn: Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County
- Facebook: Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County
- Lisa Krouse | LinkedIn
- Erin Silk | LinkedIn
- Lisa's Book: Teeing Up for Success: Insights and Inspiration from Extraordinary Women
From the Pre Interview
The EDC's role is one that is taking on the challenge of the demands of the "new normal" that we are all experiencing. The Business challenges are forcing the EDC to step outside of the normal boundaries of its "typical" work and stretch itself in many ways to respond to the demands that business now faces.
Sarasota County, FL - it's been discovered! Sarasota County is not just for retirees, it has the pieces to grow serious business; top rated school districts, world-class higher education and unbeatable quality of life.
Econ Dev Show Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.